Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. These are the general Terms & Conditions governing your access and use of this website ("Site").
Accessing the website and account security:
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to any user, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Intellectual property rights:
The website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by The Indian Copyright Act and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Republish any part of the Website on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
Venkatesh Buildcon, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors and/or participating corporations are the owners of the trade and service marks appearing on this website and all rights are reserved in respect of such trade and service marks.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, local or international law or regulation, including without limitation, any form of misuse of credit cards or other forms of electronic payments.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the company, a company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on information posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Venkatesh Buildcon reserves the absolute right, without any liability whatsoever, to amend vary or extend at any time the completion date of its projects inter alia the estimated/scheduled completion date(s) mentioned on or through the website.
Linking to the website and social media features:
You may link to any page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
This website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the websites:
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of warranties:
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstance DAMAC be liable for any feature, function (programming errors, other errors, linking, rectification of the errors, updation, omissions), and safety (including loss/ damage of any personal data/information, or any loss whether foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) mechanism built in the website. DAMAC or any of its affiliate is not liable for any consequential, incidental damages whether direct or indirect arising out of the use of the website. Contents of the website have not been investigated, verified and/or not continuously monitored. Company reserves all rights to disclose information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, or refuse to disclose, or edit, or to remove any content or information or materials, in whole or in part, at company´s sole discretion.
Governing laws and jurisdiction:
Your use of the company website, its content, services and/or any information/material posted or available on website shall be governed by the law of the Indian Copyright Act and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the India.
Your comments and concerns:
This website is operated and owned by the company.
In respect of requests for technical support and other communications relating to the website, you can contact us by using our website contact form, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
For feedback or suggestions, please contact us through the 'We Care' form on the website.
No representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever express or implied for the accuracy, correctness, completeness, fitness to the purpose or non-infringement of any content or any other information or material posted or available on the website. Any tangible or intangible harm/damage or any consequential or incidental damages thereof of any kind to the user, by accessing the website and/or any breach of the undertaking, is at user's own risk.