- Meeting Presentations
- Final Plan & Sanctions
- Shifting of Residents & Demolition
- Project Completion & Handover
- Standard Documents
In order to understand the needs of the residents & gather info about the location/plot etc. a meeting will have to be conducted. Thereafter, a brief presentation on the overview of the redevelopment project will be showcased. This will comprise of the layout, draft plans, commercial terms, timelines, specifications, shifting arrangements and document requirements.
Final Plan & Sanctions
The project plan will be reworked so as to fit in the requirements of the members with ease. A final draft of the techno-commercial plan, with building sketches and legal agreements will be presented to the committee. Thereafter which, municipal/local authority sanctions will be obtained.
Shifting of Residents & Demolition
Once the commercial terms have been fulfilled, the residents will move - out from their respective houses into rented apartments. Thus, the building will be handed over for redevelopment and the project will proceed as per sanctioned plan.
Project Completion & Handover
Once the building stands upright as per the architectural assessment, the finishing, inspection and various other installations are looked into thoroughly. Thereafter the occupation as well as completion certificate is cleared and the building handed over to the residents with respective inductions.
- Society Registration Certificate.
- Approved Building Plan.
- Conveyance Deed / Lease Deed / Sale Deed.
- Copy of Resolution by society members towards redevelopment.
- Documents / Deeds / Agreements etc. whatsoever in nature related to the societies plot.
- List of members with their respective carpet areas.
- Property Card.
- D. P. Remark.
- Extract of 7/12.
- Search report and Title certificate.
- Index II.
- N. A. Order.
- Commencement Certificate.
- Occupation Certificate.
- Completion Certificate.