Shree Venkatesh Buildcon Pvt. Ltd. (which term includes all subsidiaries of Shree Venkatesh Buildcon Pvt. Ltd.) ("Company", "We" or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.venkateshbuildcon.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website.
- Careers portal
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from this website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to the website.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, passport number, property ID or telephone number ("Personal Information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information you provide to us:
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, registering for newsletter, using the ‘Contact us’ form, using the ‘We Care form’, using the careers portal or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order or making payment through our website.
- Your search queries on the website.
Usage details, IP addresses, cookies and other technologies:
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests. Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies-Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons-Pages of our the website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How we use your information:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices, including expiration, billing and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any project or services we offer or provide.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' projects and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at email@example.com
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the company about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information:
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising- If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Offers from the Company- If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or contact information used by the company to promote our own or third parties' projects or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com
Accessing and correcting your information:
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the website e-services. You may also request to update any personal information we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
I. CSR POLICY
Shree Venkatesh Buildcon Private Limited (hereinafter referred as 'the Company') strives for the betterment of the society in all spheres and believes that Corporate Social Responsibility ('CSR') extends beyond the ambit of the business and focuses on human, environmental and social assets.
II. VISION STATEMENT AND OBJECTIVE
- The CSR Policy sets out the company’s commitment towards ensuring that our activities extend beyond business and include initiatives and endeavours for the benefit and development of the community and society. The CSR Policy lays down guidelines for undertaking programmes geared towards social welfare activities or initiatives.
- In alignment with the above vision, the company, through the CSR Activities, will endeavor to enhance value creation in the society and in the community, through its services, conduct and initiatives, so as to promote sustained growth for the society and community, in fulfilment of its role as a socially responsible corporate.
- This CSR Policy has been framed in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Companies Act 2013 and the rules issued thereunder.
- The objective of this CSR Policy is to:
This Policy shall be read in line with Section 135 of the Companies Act 2013, Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014 and such other rules, regulations, circulars, and notifications (collectively referred hereinafter as ‘Regulations’) as may be applicable and as amended from time to time and will, inter-alia, provide for the following:
(i) Establishing a guideline for compliance with the provisions of Regulations to dedicate a percentage of Company’s profits for social projects;
(ii) Making associations with reputed trusts and foundations for directly or indirectly taking up programs that benefit the communities, over a period of time, in enhancing the quality of life, Education and economic well-being of the society and
(iii) Creating opportunities for employees to participate in socially responsible initiatives.
III. CSR COMMITTEE
- The CSR Committee has been constituted in accordance with the provisions of the Act comprising of the 3 (three) Directors. The CSR Committee may invite other experts/ invitees as per its requirements.
Composition of CSR Committee:
1. Ankush Asabe (Director)
2. Lahuraj Asabe (Director)
3. Amit Modgi (Director)
- The Board would approve and adopt any changes in this CSR Policy subject to prevailing provisions of laws in this regard. The CSR Committee is responsible for decision making with respect to the CSR Policy. The CSR Committee will meet as and when they deem necessary for carrying out its objectives.
IV. PROJECTS, PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
The Company proposes to implement its CSR activities in the following areas as per Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013:
1. Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition and promoting preventive health and better health care facilities in the society;
2. Promotion of education and education facilities in the society including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills among children, women, elderly, and the differently-abled and livelihood enhancement projects;
3. Promoting gender equality, empowerment of Women and setting up homes for women and orphans;
4. Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance and animal welfare;
5. Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government;
6. Rural development projects;
7. Contribution to the Prime Minister‘s National relief fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government;
8. Any other activity as covered under Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013, as amended from time to time.
Above activities will be taken up by the company itself or with association of reputed trusts, Societies and foundations as finalised by the board.
V. CSR EXPENDITURE
The Board shall ensure that a minimum of two percent of the average net profits of the Company of the last three years is spent on the CSR programs / activities of the Company as per provisions and regulations of the Companies Act, 2013.
VI. MONITORING OF THE CSR ACTIVITIES AND REPORTING
The CSR Committee will recommend to the Board the amount of expenditure to be incurred on CSR programs / activities; monitor the CSR Policy of the Company; and review its implementation by the Company.
The Company will report on the progress of its CSR initiatives in its annual report.
- Any surplus arising out of the CSR projects/programs or activities shall not form part of the business profits of the company.
- If it is observed that any CSR Activity taken up for implementation is found not properly implemented, the CSR Committee may, with approval of the Board, may discontinue funding the project at any time during the course of implementation and use such funds for any other project.
- The CSR Committee shall have the power to clarify any doubts or rectify any anomalies that may exist in connection with the effective execution of this CSR Policy.
The CSR Committee is empowered to amend or modify the CSR Policy and such changes shall be placed before the Board for its approval. The Board may subject to compliance with applicable law, at any time approve or alter, amend or modify the CSR Policy, as it deems fit to comply with the statutory obligation to undertake the CSR Activities.
(as adopted by the board of directors of the company).